Diggy's Adventure Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 4 of 6

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Diggy's Adventure.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

58 Replies

I am stuck in Dwarf village, can not figure out how to get to the right side 2nd section any clues?

I need flying saucer and the revenge

I had the same issue. I went to help and support and they got it fixed. Told them the issue and next day was off and running

I am having fun with shrine of music - I made a mistake and can't work out how to undo it!     The mistake is that I can't now put the second "stamp" on the corner to open up the staircase HELP!

I have gotten sugar before, but it has slipped my mind as to where to get it now. 

Me to!

I am going through Detective Stories II, in the Royal Gentleman's Club, but I cannot find the pencil. Can anyone tell me where it is? I have been playing for about a month and this is the first time I have been stumped!

Hi there! I'm playing diggy's adventures from my smartphone and since the new upgrade the videos for free energy are unavailable! Someone knows how to fix it?
  • JoeSerra
  • Login:

Anyone having trouble in the Hall of singing swords?  i have found 3 of 4 quests.  i cannot seem to find the fourth quest.

Hi did you manage to get to the other part can you tell me how you done it please x

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.