Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 8 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies

Hello been playing for about a year. Been a good game, need help with a level if you can.

Hello, My name is Mac and I'm clearing Egypt's sites and I've finished everything but finding the Ice Throne? Can anyone help me find it?

• ValMoore
  • Login:

I'm fairly new to this game

I'm playing on my iphone

I'm stuck on 42/76 of the Docks Warwhouse

I can't see how to open the area on the right

I've seen two solutions on youtube one to Part 1 and one to part 2 but nothing to tell me how to get from one part to the next

HELP

I'M JOHN  BENN DOING DIGGY FOR ABOUT 6 MO'S JUST STARTED "HEL".. TRYING TO FINISH THREE ISLANDS ...LP.. AT END OF SCENE..SS 528 OF 530..NEED HELP  :)

Im Reykim Sangster.Player ID: 5100138

Hi, can i please ask for help :P

Been playing on my phone for a few months now and have just found the pc version of the game, I would like to invite friends but can't figure out how, any someone invite me please :D

Or explain how I can do it

Thanks in advace

Hallo, ik heb ook nog vrienden nodig, wil je mij toevoegen?

Love Doggy's adventure I play it for years

Hello my name is christina and I am at level 60 so far. Still figuring out the strategy to this game. I play many times a day but it seems to be a slow road. I am open to any suggestions or to be added to anyone's friends list. Thanks all!!! And happy digging!!!

• KimWinn
  • Login:
Hi I'm Kim from Texas. I love this game but wish there was a faster way to g coins, wood, energy and gems

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.