Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 9 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies
Hi gamers! I just love this game!
  • Janor
  • Login:

hi, I'm new here :-)

Hi, my name is Debi.  I am hooked on Diggy, but really need some neighbors.  I am lvl 141 and LOVE this game.

Hi I am steve, How do I complete the summer builder. I have completed all the rest but no key to unlock the treasure room in level 1
  • ShanaCoe
  • Login:

Tried to add, couldn't do it. Add me if you can.

Joyce  {jmitchusson07@gmail)  I am fairly new with Diggy , still trying to find a place  to get ? answered though.

Hello....Debi. My name is Uli and I am kind of obssed with the game. I would like to add you, for I don`t have any friends yet. And I also need help with the jolly tavern

Hi everyone, EMory here. Love the game and am looking for friends to give and get windmills from. We all know that energy is the issue so lets help each other out!

Hi all, 

I'm Carol, I really like Diggy, it's frustrating and brilliant all at the same time.  love it.

Hi I am Carmel and am stuck in a new side rooms in Greece.. Dionysus.. Shepherds Island..  lazer beam section.. if anyone has completed and can help  thank you

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.