Diggy's Adventure Welcome Diggy's Adventure Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 12 of 12

Diggy's Adventure Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

118 Replies
Hi everyone!! I'm new here but not to diggy I've been playing for a while now. I love this game play every day
  • richy
  • Login:

hi im richy been playing a couple of months and need friends to gift and windmills

Hi Babyrmyra63 Here Please Add me Knew to the Game!! Could Use Help On Several Quests!!??

Hi. I am jimbobLove this game. I am stuck how do you get food from bakery and caravan to move on ? Dont know what to do.
Hello how can I get energy free
Hi what help do u need. Been playing for years but new to this site
  • Noisette
  • Login:

Bonjour 

Je joue plusieur fois par jour et je cherche des voisin 

Merci

• Morristv
  • Login:

Hi all Morristv and man am I lost. I play Diggy on my iPad and I cannot progress in Egypt Palace of Dundera I have completed all the previous sections when I attempt to enter the next section I get a message keep completing the active quests to unlock this location. I went over all the previous sections but I cannot find anything to do so clearly I am missing something. Can anyone tell me where and what I should be looking for thank you

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Diggy's Adventure.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.